Sunday, November 06, 2005

It's Official!!

I finally received my letter of acceptance to Southern Connecticut State University's MLS program on Friday afternoon. Yahooooo!!!! I didn't realize how nervous I was about being accepted until I got the letter. I had read on the school's web site that their admissions decisions were mailed out on (or around) November 1st. So of course, I was expecting the letter on Wednesday . . . then on Thursday . . . and by Friday I was a wreck. Fortunately, all worked out well. Now, I have to complete my intended program of study which is a bit overwhelming. Do I really want to go back to school???????? (The answer is still yes).

So, I am officially back in school. I'm definitely excited - and only a little bit nervous. Now that I have been accepted, I have to get back to work on my class. Our menu option exercise is due next weekend. The class will be over by November 23 - so I also have to get ready for the final exam. Yikes!!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Congratulations! Library school is a blast, for the most part.