Monday, August 07, 2006

It is the Small Things That Drive Me Crazy


  • WordPress's new navigation bar doesn't display correctly in Internet Explorer 7 and that makes me crazy.

  • The bullets in my posts don't display correctly (or really at all) in Internet Explorer 7 and that makes me crazy. It took me a while to figure out that it was an IE thing - and not me.

  • Smelly garbage filled with eaten corn cobs that I meant to take out of the kitchen before I went to bed (and forgot) drove me crazy this morning (the corn was still worth it though).

  • The fact that August is already here and school starts at the college where I work before Labor Day is currently driving me insane.

  • The fact that the Red Sox blew a 6-2 lead in yesterday's game against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays (and that I watched them do so) drives my crazy.

No comments: