Sunday, January 15, 2006

I Added Another Class

Last week, I decided to take a second class this spring semester. SCSU added another section of ILS504 Reference and Information Resources and Services. - and I felt compelled to try and take two classes this semester. I'm a bit nervous about the amount of work - two classes and a full time job - but hopeful that the workload won't be too much. I have ordered the one required text and the two recommended texts - and am hoping they come in before classes start on the 29th of January.

Meanwhile, I'm continuing to read the textbook for ILS503 class (Foundations of librarianship) - Richard E. Rubin's Foundations of Library and Information Science (2nd Edition - Neal Schuman Publishers, 2004). Admittedly, it is slow going. I have been enjoying the quite of life after the holidays and away from school - and now need to get myself back into school mode.

No comments: