Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm Psyched!!!

Yesterday, I finally got a grade back on my Robert S. Taylor biography - and I did fine. I was a bit concerned about the paper, since I ended up having to work on most of it while I was on vacation in St. Maarten. It took tons of discipline to try and get the paper finished (working on the beach with a laptop is a tricky proposition). Additionally, the initial draft was far longer than the specified 5 double spaced pages. Having to thin the paper out was difficult - and I thought that there was a choppy feel to the paper because of it. Fortunately, the professor did not find that to be so.

Anyway, this makes me feel much better about the class. It is very difficult to take a class and get absolutely no grades until the last two weeks of class. I have been hesitant about working on the final project because I had no sense of what the professor thought of my work. As such, I'm a bit behind where I should be - and will be spending all available time working on the project over the next two weeks.

At least, I feel like I'm making more progress than I was a couple of weeks ago.

No comments: