Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back to School Work

Ok, I pretty much just lost the post that I wrote under this heading - my first blogging mishap. ARGH!! I'm thinking that the loss of the original post may be a sign that since I was writing about my need to buckle down and do some homework, I really should not worry about it. Unfortunately, that won't work. I have been spending a great deal of time thinking about, reading about, writing about and thinking some more about OPACs and how to make them better. While this has been great for helping me come to grips with this issue, it hasn't been so great for my school work.

So, I resolve to :
  • dedicate my entire evening doing homework - committing AACR2 rules to memory (ok, that may not happen)
  • dedicate some time every day to working on homework
  • get cracking on my cataloging assignment that is due on June 26th
  • end my blogging addiction. Fortunately, help is available.

No comments: