Friday, May 12, 2006

One grade is in

My ILS503 - Foundations of Librarianship - professor sent me an email last night with my final grade and I passed. She was very complimentary about the final project (pathfinder for Portuguese language materials) that one of my classmates and I completed - which made me very happy. I so enjoyed the project, and I really think that it helped to open my eyes to the diverse needs of patrons in public libraries. I have become very used to thinking of library patrons as 18-22 year old undergraduates.

All in all, this was a good class. I'm very happy with both assignments that I completed for this class (the pathfinder and the Robert S. Taylor biography) and feel as if I learned quite a bit. Now, I'm just going to enjoy the down time before summer session starts at the end of May.

No comments: